-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

Oh geez

I haven't laughed that much in AGES.

A very clever remake of the song, good voice. --Fantastic animation.---

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Well

I have to say that I'm -extremely- disappointed. None of this is original animation. None of it. It's all been ripped from the the actual animes they came from or been traced from screen shots and premo images. Badly too. I can see where you've tried to add-on to the characters (Limbs/eyes/mouths) and they're all out of proportion.

You might as well have made this movie with Adobe Premier and cut out all the animations. Or even just stuck a bunch of gifs together. Now, I can't harp on about originality since all my flashes on Newgrounds are all of Naruto; which I don't even like anymore. I'd be the biggest hypocrite ever. But damn, if you're going to draw/animate characters that DON'T belong to you, at least draw them yourself! There's no talent put into this video whatsoever.

Sorry, But it had to be said.

Keveta2 responds:

lol seriosly.. are you serious? :/

Rocket Crotchmas Rocket Crotchmas

"I can see your Johnson"

I freakin' love Scrumptious Jack.

Good work, I love this series to bits already. Can't wait for your next flash. :)

Kisame sings a song Kisame sings a song

Weenie...

You're such a weenie! *throws a bottle cap at you* >_<

Aquastorm responds:

Poeple say that you could've done better! HAH!

Seriously, this will get passed! I swear!

*is now a weenie*

Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki Naruto-The REAL Akatsuki

Oh, gosh Nitro XD

That was hilarious XD!! Deidara was such a whinny little bitch ^^'

Oh, and I loved Zetsu's voice/es too XD! I also love how you added freaky-skeletor-Hidan at the end too... and TOBI! egewguweguiwe XD

<3<3<3<3

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Wahh! Awesome!

That... was amazing! *worships you*

The voices were just spot on and the animation was fantastic! I can't wait to see more of your work!

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

holy shit XD

I hate those dubs... this was freaking hilarious! Have my babies
please! ^___^